Friday, May 16, 2008

Feeling Fat

I'm so getting bigger during this pregnancy, I can feel it!

So, I won't be one of those cute, dainty, preggie ladies, who don't gain much weight except for baby. No. With all this nausea and thinking I'm hungry but at the same time, not really, I'm going to gain a shitload of weight this time around.

And to think I managed to tip the scale at 121 in March, after all my 6-day per week exercise jaunts, well before I got the flu in the March, and, well, add the Vegas trip afterwards....I'm totally surprised I'm not at 130 lbs yet. I've been hovering around 127 lbs but I feel like 140! I kid you not!

It's getting harder and harder to keep this pregnancy under wraps, even though I'm only 10-11 weeks along. Just how can anyone hide a pregnancy for the whole nine months without family finding out is so beyond me! How is that even possible?!? I guess only on Jerry Springer!

So, if you're managing to read this post, you are either one of my "friends" on blog.com and are a priviledged insider or I've personally told you that I'm pregnant. Consider yourself lucky to be in the club. Hopefully I'll be able to spill the beans in a couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment