Monday, March 23, 2009

It's in the Bag

I'm eyeing a bag that I absolutely need.

Ok, one that I absolutely WANT...but I could necessitate a need for it.

It's not the latest Madison addition to the Coach line (oh, they're so pretty!), but of all things, a diaper bag. The Lexington by Reese Li, in Black Genie pattern (photo courtesy of reeseli.com)


What a beauty!

A dozen inside side pockets, key clip, cell phone pocket, magnetic clasp, adjustable handles, waterproof inside and out, and WIDE interior to swallow all the goods I need in there, including a laptop (which is still on my List).

Only $150.

US Dollars.

Sigh.

$169.99 Canadian.

Double sigh.

I guess I'll have to save up a little for this baby. Maybe I can convince myself it's an early-birthday present. After all, the longer I wait, the less use I'll get out of it.

Hmm...not a bad point....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment