Friday, March 27, 2009

My Fault....I'm So Mad!

Dear Son,

I'm sorry, darling. You won't be able to play SportBall with your buddies because your silly mommy didn't register you in time and it's all full. I'm more mad than you are sad, and it's my fault. What was I thinking? Why didn't I register you last week? I have been so busy with your baby brother, I totally forgot. I'm sorry!

We're on the wait list, #3. Who knows, maybe they'll let more than 12 kids in the class. I hope so...you haven't missed a session yet. You've had lots of fun there, right? I'll try and register you somewhere else, even if I have to drive far....then we can go back to the regular gym where we play.

Again, I'm sorry! Mommy won't do that again. I'm beating myself up over this...I hope you love me still, honey.

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Now that I"m a mom, I can totally relate to your touching letter to your son. Don't worry, he'll love you as much :)

    ReplyDelete