Monday, May 4, 2009

Another Monday

It's another Monday, folks, and I've decided that I'm going to make this day work for me, not the other way around.

It hasn't been spectacular, but I've had worse.

The Little One only spit up once this morning and is actually only squawking a little bit in his baby swing. The Bigger One is busy watching Dora and singing to the Little One, much to his chagrin. I played a little Mr. Potato Head, and served breakfast. The only mishap I have to say I had was spilling a little milk making my morning coffee. I found another roll of paper towels in the house (yes!) and hubby took out the garbage this morning before going to work. Not a bad start.

Hopefully, with any luck, it'll end on a good note....but by saying so, I know I'm setting myself up with something.

Bring it, Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment