Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Take-Your-Picture-Right-Now Tag!

Rules: Take a picture of yourself RIGHT now. No primping or preparing. Just snap a picture. Load the picture onto your blog. Tag some people to play

Oh, God. It's almost midnight and everyone is asleep in the house. I just got out of my son's room after lying in his bed, reading us a couple of books.

You tag me now, Ida?!?

I actually took a few more pictures to see if I can "cheat", sorta, in getting a better NOW pic, but apparently I photograph worse when actually preparing for a shot, so here's the first shot I took:



My hair is atrocious, and my zit isn't concealed (hence the side shot!). At least I smiled for you all!

Who do I tag next? Hmmm.....

IsaLeiese - Simplicity of My Love

KillaCam - Eclectic Beauty

nikkiz - Not Just Minerals

Janice - Injanuity

Lei - Lei's Kitchen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment